FAQ for Hire Developers
We have only 2 models.
- Monthly Basis
- Weekly Basis
- Monthly Basis we are providing Full time and Part time developer.
- Monthly Basis – Full time developer, 160 hours/Month, 40 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Monthly Basis – Part time developer, 80 hours/Month, 20 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Weekly Basis we are providing Full time and Part time developer.
- Weekly Basis Full time developer, 40 hours/Week
- Weekly Basis Part time developer, 20 hours/Week
- Hiring developers, means you are selecting individuals and you take care of their work. You need to individually assign them work and the developers will provide you with the reports regarding the progress made (so far).
- While, hiring team means you are selecting an entire team which includes team leader and the developers. Here, team leader is responsible for resources administration, entire project development monitoring and reporting to client.
You will get daily work reports and timesheets from our dedicated developers. In case of hiring a team, TL from our company will keep you updated about the work done by reporting you frequently. You can also communicate with them via email / skype / phone etc. On demand we can also provide attendance report for hired developers.
- Dedicated and experienced developers/programmers working for you
- Complete control over the project work flow
- Developers showcase their innovation and creativity in your project
- Quality Assurance and Risk Mitigation
- No startup or hidden cost involved
- Developers working as your in-house team
It is very simple. You can select the developer and we will create agreement as per our mutual understanding for mutually agreed time. You can hire developer for minimum 3 months. You can extend the agreement as you like.
We accept payments through Bank Wire Transfers or Credit Cards.
Although this is most unlikely, but in case you have problems with your assigned developer regarding his performance or skills your first point of contact would be the service manager of Coopso Solution. The service manager mediates and tries to understand the problem and suggest the most favorable solution to it. If the problem is major then Top Management can also intervene. If required, it is also possible to change your developer.
Yes. The developer you hire, like all other regular employees, will work full-time (8 hours a day, 5 days a week) dedicating it only to you.
There is no fix length of contract as it totally depends on what agreement you are going with. We provide different options for your different requirements.