Concept open source offers following two Models as per the project requirement.
1. Agile Model:
Our company uses the agile model because following advantages of this model:
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication.
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months).
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances.
- Even late changes in requirements are welcomed.
2. Incremental model:
- When large and more functionality used in the project then we use Incremental model.
- Incremental model the whole requirement is divided into various builds. Cycles are divided up into smaller, more easily managed modules. Each module passes through the requirements, design, implementation and testing phases. Each subsequent release of the module adds function to the previous release. The process continues till the complete system is achieved.
Which tools will be used?
Basecamp: Reporting and Project tracking
Time Doctor: Project Management, Screen monitoring and effort review
Mantis: Bug Tracking
Jira: Bug Tracking